Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Nursery

Evidently I am not to great at the blogging thing :) Over two months since the last blog with plenty going on!
While we are not done with the nursery yet I thought i would share some of what is going on in there! Clint has worked really hard painting and putting all the furniture together by himself :) I appreciate it. I have spent hours getting clothes and all the baby gear organized and ready for our little baby boy. We still don't have anything on the wall and that is my next project and would like to get a small bookcase to go in so we can display the "knick knack" things and frames he has received. And of course we still have to buy a mattress :) But I think it's coming together nicely.
Clint was the camera man for the nursery video and he made sure the dogs had a little cameo appearance at the end. HaHa
















No comments:

Post a Comment