Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New To Blogging

I wanted to create a page that our families and friends could come and "check up on us" since we live so far away. It is my hope to keep this updated with important information and pics from the pregnancy and ESPECIALLY once the baby arrives!
Clint and I feel like we are so blessed and the blessings just keep coming! After marrying on April 11, 2009 we found our we were expecting our first baby on July 11, 2009... not exactly planned but very much welcomed. Since then we have found our we are having a little BOY and he is due to arrive March 18, 2010.
At our last doctor appointment (October 28th) we had our second confirmation that we are having a boy, he weighed approximately 13 ounces, and he is quite stubborn... the ultra sound tech had me get up move around, empty my bladder, etc just so she could get the pictures she needed. She finally got them and we got the wonderful report that everyone looked wonderful with our little guy.
We still don't have a name for him. Clint and I are battling that every day :) We have it narrowed down to a couple of names but have decided to keep them to ourselves until we make a final decision. Which will hopefully come soon! We have decided the middle name will be William after Clint and a long line of men in his family. I know when we decide we will have the perfect name for him :)
He is a very active guy. I was sitting on the couch a few nights ago and Chasper was sitting on my lap with his body touching my belly and the baby decided to start dancing. Evidently they were strong enough Chasper felt him and kept looking at my belly like "would you please stop! I'm trying to sleep" ha! We hope the dogs will adjust well to the baby.... they are our babies too :)
I have my first baby shower this weekend in Adamsville and I am so excited! I will share pics when I get back to Virginia.


This is baby boy Corbin in the lower right hand corner.. sucking his thumb :) Picture was taken at 16 weeks and 6 days.










This is me at 20 weeks! Finally showing a little baby bump :)


1 comment:

  1. So glad to get this report!!! You look wonderful pregnant!!!
    Could you at least give us the initials??? I won't tell!!!

    ReplyDelete